If access is restricted to individuals with TUM identifiers, then we have limited permission to publish.
We ask that you refrain from individual requests to see if certain records could be made available to all.
The Environmental Student Representation assume no responsibility for the content of the lectures. The presented opinions are not necessarily equal to the opinions of the Environmental Student Representation.
Thank you very much!
Lecture Series Environment SS 22
- Neueste Vorlesung:
- Sommersemester 2022
- 12.07.22 Prof. Susan Clayton – Preparing for climate change: The role of psychology
- 05.07.22 Richard Wouters – Metals for a Green and Digital Europe
- 28.06.22 Prof. Dr. Steve Cohen – A Realistic Transition Environmental Sustainability
- 14.06.22 Marissa Santikarn and Rachel Mok – Carbon Pricing and Climate Finance in a Net Zero World
- 31.05.22 Ph.D. Rose-Ann Smith – Understanding and Navigating Climate Injustices in Small Island Developing States: The case of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG)
- 24.05.22 Prof. Dr. Susanne Nothhafft – Protecting climate refugees. High time for a human-rights-based regime
- 17.05.22 Hanna Wang-Helmreich – Key players and the role of other actors and stakeholders in global climate governance: Who will save the earth?
- 10.05.22 Dr.-Ing. Christoph Pellinger & Dr.-Ing. Anika Neitz-Regett – Insights into the machinery room of the energy transition – science at the interface between politics and business
- Wintersemester 2021
- 18.01.22 Modesta Nnedinso Abugu – Global Developments in Agriculture and Agricultural Biotechnology
- 13.01.22 Christian Maier – EWG: Turnaround in the heating sector
- 11.01.22 Dr. Elisabeth Dütschke – No savior in sight? Acceptance for changing socio-technical systems
- 21.12.21 Dr. Kepa Iturralde – Automation and Robotics for Refurbishing Existing Building Stock and Reaching Zero Energy Consumption in Buildings
- 14.12.21 Dr. Stefan Schäfer – Climate Geoengineering: Past, Present, and Future?
- 02.12.21 Prof. Dr. Stefan Rahmstorf – Kipppunkte im Klimasystem (german, requires TUM login)
- 30.11.21 Dr. Moritz Kühnel – Green hydrogen – challenges and opportunities
- 23.11.21 Dr. Philip Schütte – Responsible Cobalt Sourcing and Artisanal Mining – Challenge or Opportunity?
- 16.11.21 Dr. Paul Brockway – Chasing Fool’s Gold? A misplaced faith in energy efficiency to decouple energy use from GDP – recent evidence and implications for 1.5⁰C Paris target
- 09.11.21 Jim-Felix Lobsien – Limits of Human Ignorance
- 02.11.21 Wilhelm Cramer, Antonia Heinemann, Frederik Scholing – Grid Operation – The role of artificial intelligence (AI) in the transformation of the energy system
Lecture Series Environment – Main Campus
- Summer semester 2021
- 02.06.21 Friederike Krüger – Climate change in the Artic – an expedition report
- 26.05.21 Dr. Rebecca Zitoun – Where should we start if we do not know where to start from?
- 19.05.21 Patrick Leòn Gross – How to Think with Doughnut Economics – and Put it in Practice in Berlin
- 12.05.21 Matt Muchna – Flood Justice in the United States
- 05.05.21 Anshuman Das – Small farm or big farm: who will feed the world?
- 28.04.21 Jens Benöhr – The Home River Bioblitz: Where Science and Activism Meet for River Conservation
- 21.04.21 Janna Kretschmar – “We protect what we love!” – A small grassroots NGO from South Africa shares their unique approach to environmental education
Lecture Series Environment – Garching
- 01.06.21 CO2: From Climate Killer to Sustainable Feedstock (Eric Schuler)
- 25.05.21 Sustainability Perspectives for Assessing and Designing Research, Projects and Policies
- 18.05.21 Learning Together – Towards Reciprocal Emancipation (Alejandro Ceballos (Venezuela) and Jana Funk (Germany)) (not publicly available)
- 11.05.21 Decolonization of Development – Insights into the Work from Epatu Konuko (Alejandro Ceballos (Venezuela) and Jana Funk (Germany))
- 04.05.21 Water Governance – A Key to Sustainability (Shahana Bilalova)
- 27.04.21 Forest Biomass Energy – Is it climate friendly and renewable? (Almuth Ernsting)
- 20.04.21 Ocean Energy – Potential and Current Status (Marcus Lehmann)